In the past 10 - 20 years I wave worked with the boys in the Palatine Public works.

I have supported their, soft ball teams, their foot hocky teams.

I took money out of my pocket to pay for the sewer department to go to the Nashville sewer and waste water convention.

On any service call I got from a referal list given to residents who have problems, I have been clean cut and honest and customer friendly.

Every one in the public works know of this matter. But they boys continue to play soft ball with these dirty cops, continue to drink and party with them.

Maybe they are afraid to loose their job, if they ask for a cleaner building department, mayor, village council, police department, park distirct, etc.

So I guess they have to play along with this dirt.

It is not ok with me.

I go to a house with a problem to fix something in a true and honest mannor, not to inflate, conceal or turn this problem into a small fortune.

A lot of times, I go into a problem that other people have not been truthfull about. I just do my honest thing.

Some times I run into dishonest customers. Crying shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment